*updated on 07th May 2015
|Compulsory School Programme|
|School Stage||Class||School Level||Age||Annual Registration||Deposit||Events, activities & other services||Monthly Fee|
|Kindergarten||8am to 1pm||EYFS - Early Years Foundation Stage||3 to 5||600||1400||1100||700|
|1pm to 4:15pm||n/a||n/a||n/a||120|
|KS1||Yr1 to Yr2||Lower Primary||5 to 7||600||1860||1250||930|
|KS2||Yr3 to Yr6||Upper Primary||7 to 11||600||1960||1450||980|
|KS3||Yr7 & Yr9||Lower Secondary||11 to 14||600||2600||1750||1300|
|KS4||Yr10||Upper Secondary||14 to 16||600||2600||1750||1300|
|KS5 (from 2016)||Yr12 to Yr13||Tertiary||over 16||TBA||TBA||TBA||TBA|
Optional School Programmes
|Programme||Time||Class||Age||Annual Registration||Monthly Fee||Transport|
|Tafidh Classes||Mon-Thurs 4:15 - 5:15||Primary & Secondary||Over 5 years old||10||50||n/a|
2:20 - 4:50
3:30 - 4:30
|All class levels||Pre-school, Primary & Secondary||95||55||Uniform|
Compulsory School Programme
1) Monthly fees are paid for only 10 months in an academic year. August 2014 will be calculated on a pro-rated basis.
2) Events, activities and schools services are part of At-Tamimi's pupil-development-programme and are compulsory. Therefore the fees for this programme are NOT optional.
3) Fees for trips will be charged on a per trip basis.
4) Monthly fees include meals which are: Breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack. Drinkable hot & cold water is readily available throughout the day for pupils.
5) Events, activities & other services include but are not limited to: Entertaining special guest speakers, hospital visits, Sports Day, Camps, Labs (Science, Computers', Art & Library), Musollah, Special Events, Ihtifal, Maintenance & Facilities.
6) Where more than one sibling is registered, all the siblings will enjoy a 10% discount each on the monthly fees only.
7) Where the monthly fees are paid ALL in advance, the registration fee will be waived.
8) If you reregister before July 1st, the reregistration fee will be reduced to RM300 per month.
Optional School Programmes
7) Fees for all optional programmes are paid in advance.
8) All optional programmes are non-compulsory to join but pupils are reminded that once committed to a programme, they must maintain good performance and attendance.
9) All fees listed exclude any external examination fees. These will be made known once available by the external bodies.
10) Fees outstanding for 2 months may lead to a pupil being suspended and the deposit used as payment. Registration would be required thereafter with a possibility of no discounts.
11) Two (2) months notice is required before withdrawal from the school or any programmes during term time otherwise the deposit will be forfeited.
12) Where a leaving certificate is required due to early withdrawal, a 10% charge on the Annual Registration will be levied after all payments have been made.
13) Each application per individual/family will carry a service fee of RM600 AND will be charged exclusive of any fees by the Immigration Department or the Selangor Religious Department. Application for visas are not guaranteed to be granted but every effort will be pursued to apply for one.
14) Cash, Credit Card or Cheque (payable to At-Tamimi International Islamic School SDN. BHD)
(All fees quoted are subject to change without prior notice)